- Energy rating
The stunning Abbey Gardens and St Edmundsbury Cathedral draw large numbers of tourist to Bury St Edmunds.
Set in the heart of the historic town centre, Arc is a 265,000 sq ft ultra-modern retail and leisure development providing 36 shops, cafes, restaurants a multi-purpose 500 seat cultural venue and high quality residential apartments. Anchored by Debenhams the scheme benefits from an array of fashion and aspirational retailers including L'Occitaine, Hobbs, Joules, Next, Topshop/Topman and Fat Face reflecting the affluence of the 1.4 million people who live within an hours drive of the scheme. Excellently located with easy access to the A14 and the railway station the scheme has its own 850 space car park with a further 780 spaces available in the neighbouring council car park, ensuring that the majority of shoppers coming to Bury St Edmunds by car with enter the town via arc.
Recent lettings include Smiggle, Pandora, Byron and Joules.
Director - Retail - Shopping Centres
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.