- Energy rating
Ready For Immediate Occupation
- A core catchment of 500,000 people
- 850 car parking spaces adjacent
- The unit can be split if required
Set in the heart of the historic town centre, Arc is a 265,000 sq retail and leisure development providing retail, cafes, restaurants, a multi-purpose 500 seat cultural venue and residential apartments.
The scheme will benefit from a new anchor (likely 2023 opening) and from an array of fashion and aspirational retailers including L'Occitaine, Hobbs, Joules, Next, JD and Fat Face, reflecting the 1.4 million people who live within an hours drive of the scheme.
A new lease is available with immediate effect.
The Scheme is located with easy access to the A14 and the railway station being a 10 minute walk away. The shopping centre has its own 850 space car park with a further 780 spaces available in the neighbouring council car park, ensuring that the majority of shoppers coming to Bury St Edmunds by car will enter the town via Arc.
This unit is adjacent Hobbs and close proximity to Crew Clothing Co. and FatFace.
Director - Retail - Shopping Centres
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.