Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail shopping centre
14 Dyce Shopping Centre
AB21 7LW Aberdeen
WWW.ASDA.LIVE.JLL.COM - RETAIL UNIT TO LET
- On the instruction of Asda
- 12km from Aberdeen City Centre and 2 km from Aberdeen Airport
- High footfall
The subjects comprise a ground floor retail unit situated within a covered mall and provide the following approximate net internal floor areas:
|Floor/Unit||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The subjects are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed, subject to five-yearly upward only rent reviews.
Location and Transport
The property is located within the Dyce Shopping Centre on the west side of Riverview Drive in Dyce. The subjects are approximately 12 kilometres from Aberdeen City Centre and 2 kilometres from Aberdeen Airport.
Dyce is an established suburb of Aberdeen and the subjects benefit from good levels of footfall as a result of their close proximity to the Asda supermarket.
Adjacent occupiers include Duncan & Todd Opticians, Boots and Card Factory.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.