Location and Transport
St Oswalds Retail Park is the dominant retail park in Gloucester. It is located one mile north of Gloucester city centre in a highly prominent position, adjacent to the dual carriageway, St Oswald’s Road (A417). The park is easily accessible from the road, and benefits from 2 access points from the A417. The scheme is easily accessible by car but is also on several bus routes due to its dominance as a shopping destination.
Other occupiers which drive footfall to the scheme are Argos, B&Q, Homesense, Tapi Carpets & Floors, Wren Kitchens, Costa, Dominos, Subway, McDonalds, Sports Direct, Everlast and Natwest Bank .
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.