- Energy rating
Unit 1 Pavilion Court
Class E Opportunity in Wembley
- Within walking distance of Wembley Park Underground Station & Wembley Stadium Station
- Close to Quintain Living Canada Gardens Residential Gardens Residential Development
- Situated within a newly developed student accommodation, home to 699 students. Adjacent to 300 bed apart-hotel Citadines & Unite Student Accommodation, home to a further 707 students
The property is situated to the East of Wembley Park on Fifth Way within a newly developed student accommodation building, home to 699 students, which completed in September 2021. This development Is also adjacent to a Citadines, 300 bed apart-hotel and Unite Student Accommodation, which is home to further 707 students.
Wembley is a primarily suburban town located in Zone 4 of Central London and benefits from strong communication links. Wembley is now a key leisure and entertainment hub, being home to the SSE Arena, Wembley Stadium, The London Designer Outlet, Box Park and Wembley Park.
Senior Surveyor - Retail Central London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.