Mark as favourite
retail high street
Unit 1 & Unit 2
WA5 8UG Warrington
Size500-3,250 ft² / 46-302 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
WWW.ASDA.LIVE.JLL.COM Shop Units TO LET
- £3 Million Centre Investment Completed
- From 500 to 3,250 sq ft Approx
- Extensive use of Asda customer car park
The shops form part of Westbrook District Shopping Centre adjacent to an ASDA Foodstore, office block and 10 screen Odeon Cinema served by a large surface car park. Other retailers include Costa Coffee, British Heart Foundation, Cohen's Chemist and Card Factory. The Centre has been substantially upgraded to include a new petrol station and redesigned car park.
Additional units are planned as a next phase adjacent to Odeon which itself is undergoing a substantial multi million pound refurbishment to provide a top quality cinema experience.
Location and Transport
Westbrook Shopping Centre is approximately 1 mile from junction 8 of the M62 Motorway and easily accessible to both Manchester and Liverpool. Gemini
Retail Park is nearby where retailers including Marks & Spencer, NEXT, BOOTS and the UK’s first ever IKEA store are located.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.