retail high street
3 Low Street
NG17 1DH Sutton-In-Ashfield
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays Bank
The property is a mid-terrace building arranged over ground, first and second floors.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Held by way of a Full Repairing and Insuring lease until 19/06/2027. The lease benefits from a tenant only break on 19/06/2022. There is a rent review on 25/03/2024.
Available by way of an assignment.
Location and Transport
Sutton-in-Ashfield is located approximately 4 miles west of Mansfield and 12 miles north of Nottingham. The property is situated on Low Street between the Sutton Market Car Park and the entrance to Idelwells Shopping Centre. Nearby occupiers include Costa, Card Factory and Nationwide.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.