retail high street
563 - 565 Lord Street
565 Lord Street
PR9 0BB Southport
Size73,991 ft² / 6,874 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Opportunity within an attractive, period building within the prime retail district of Southport.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a landmark building in Southport.
- Excellent position within the prime retail district, in one of the Southport’s primary thoroughfares.
The building has been used by Debenhams and its namesake for in excess of 35 years. The building is of part traditional load-bearing masonry and part framed construction.
Arranged over part basement, ground and two upper floors with eaves/attic storage above.
Location and Transport
The building is located in the town centre of Southport on Lord Street. formerly the main retail promenade. Leisure uses are concentrated along the seafront and the area to the North of the site is predominantly residential.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.