Location and Transport
Scarborough is a popular east coast seaside town, approximately 83 miles SE of Newcastle upon Tyne and 45 miles NE of York. The town has excellent communication links with road connections via the A171 from the north, the A170 and A64 from the west, and the A165 from the south. The town has direct rail services to Kings Cross in 3 hours, and Edinburgh in 3.5 hours.
Prominently located at the junction of North Street, Water House Lane and St Thomas Street, opposite Matalan, Wilko and an NCP car park providing circa 440 spaces. An additional car park on North Street, provides 156 spaces.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.