retail high street
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc
- A character property that sits in this very popular town. It is in pedestrianised pitch close to Edinburgh Woollen, Mill, Holland and Barrett, Waterstones and Boots.
This character property provides the following approximate dimensions and areas:
Internal Width | 10.7m | 55'1
Shop depth | 12.8m | 42'
Ground floor sales | 78.92sqm | 849sqft
Basement store | 10.96sqm | 118sqft
WCs | |
First floor office | 56.88sqm | 612sqft
Second floor office | 54.05sqm | 582sqft
Please note the current arrangement that the ground floor has 3 steps up from street level and a platform lift.
The property is available by way of an assignment of Barclays' existing lease which expires 11th January 2027 with a tenant only break option on 11th January 2022. Alternatively, the landlord will consider a new lease.
Location and Transport
The property is located on this character High Street close to Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Holland and Barrett, Waterstones and Boots. It is also amongst local and regional retailers and restaurateurs.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.