Location and Transport
Rayleigh is a popular and historic market town in the Rochford district of Essex, with a population of c32,000. Central London is approximately 37 miles to the west, with Southend approximately 6 miles south west and Chelmsford approximately 15 miles north. The town is well served by train with regular direct services to London Liverpool Street of just over 45 mins. Road links are also good with the A127 and A13 situated just a couple of miles from the town centre.
The subject property is situated in a prominent position on the High Street, close to the town’s facilities and attractions. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Barclays Bank, Santander, Costa Coffee and Boots, to name just a few.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.