Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
52 Cornwall Street
Prominent ground floor commercial premises on the corner of a prime retail pitch in Plymouth City Centre .
- Ground floor retail unit to let
- New lease available
- Prominent corner position
- City centre location
- Additional basement area of 75 sq m (806 sq ft)
- Extensive glazed frontage
52 Cornwall Street is constructed of Portland stone with a modern glazed frontage. The original double glazed entrance doors will be reinstated in the first pane of glass on the right. The unit benefits from air conditioning and LED lighting throughout. The ground and mezzanine levels predominately provide sales areas, whilst the basement has been converted to accommodate five workshop rooms.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the corner of Cornwall Street and Armada Way in Plymouth city centre.
Plymouth is a coastal port located on the South Devon coast at the mouth of the River Tamar and the River Plym. The city is the second largest commercial centre in the south west of England after Bristol.
Plymouth is located approximately 244 miles south west of London, 120 miles south west of Bristol and 45 miles south west of Exeter.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.