Location and Transport
Marlborough is a very attractive and historic market town in the county of Wiltshire. The town is situated at the junction of the A4 and A346 approximately 8 miles south of junction 15 of the M4 motorway and lies approximately 78 miles west of London, 12 miles south of Swindon and 19 miles west of Newbury.
Marlborough has an extremely affluent district population of approximately 75,000 people with an above average percentage of its residents falling into the top two CACI lifestyle groups, 27.14% being “wealthy executives” (GB Average 8.6%) and 16.49% being “affluent greys” (GB Average 7.70%).
This historic town boasts a busy and vibrant town centre ranked in the top 10 shopping centres in the UK, judged on the proportion of upmarket shops in comparison to the number of value led stores. The vast majority of shops and restaurants are geared towards high-end clientele. Retailers include Waitrose, Joules, Phase Eight, Jack Wills, Estee Lauder and Cath Kidston with restaurants such as Rick Stein, Ask and Zizzi.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.