- Energy rating
Prominent retail unit with an excellent location, close to South Kensington tube station and Old Brompton Road.
- Prominent Location
- High Footfall
- Excellent Transport Links
The accommodation is arranged over ground level and has the following approximate areas:
The highly prominent retail unit occupiers an excellent location, close to South Kensington tube station and Old Brompton Road.
Nearby occupiers include, Moxon's Fishmongers, The Knot, Ceru, Biju Bubble Tea, Hummingbird Bakery, Oddino's Gelato, Ben's Cookies, Muriel's Kitchen & Illy Coffee.
Associate - Retail
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.