London, SW1E 5NE
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
247 - 1,442 ft² / 22.947 - 133.966 m²
Associate - Retail
- Energy rating
6 Arcade Units ranging from 247 sq ft to 1,442 sq ft over ground and mezzanine floors
- Connecting Victoria overground, bus & underground station with Victoria Street.
The accommodation comprises of the following
The units are available in shell and core handover condition.
Available by way of a new standard Transport for London lease, for a duration of 5 years, to be contracted outside of the Security of Tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Varying from 247 – 1,442 sq ft across ground and mezzanine floors
Rates Valuable & Rates Payable
To be re-assessed upon occupation.
The Arcade is steeped in history with its listed features and acts as the main thoroughfare from Victoria Street to the station.
Associate - Retail
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.