Location and Transport
The property is situated in a prime position in London Bridge, on Montague Close. Situated along the River Thames moments from the famous Borough Market and London Bridge Station which sees 75 million passengers using it each year.
The new restaurant benefits from a prominent corner position, with extensive glazing and consists of 4,581 sq ft NIA on ground floor only.
Nearby occupiers include London Grind, Hawksmoor, Roast, Arabica, Honest Burger and Barrafina.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.