- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prominent unit fronting Euston Road
Ground floor only unit measuring 1,544 sqft. which has recently been refurbished and benefits from a fully glazed façade fronting on to Euston Road.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 12th April 2028 at a rent of £125,000pax. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The property is located on the southern side of Euston Road, opposite the British Library and close to both St. Pancras and King’s Cross rail/underground stations.
The property benefits from constant commuter and tourist footfall, and is within the same block as Leon, Pret, Pizza Express and Premier Inn.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.