Retail Unit to Let - Aldgate
- Opposite Underground Station
The unit is located directly opposite the exit to Aldgate tube station, which has experienced substantial increases in footfall over the recent years. The glass frontage allows for high levels of visibility into the unit from the street.
Aldgate lies on the fringe of The City of London which represents a borough comprising the primary Central Business District and Londons tech hub in the east. Aldgate has increased in popularity over recent years with office densities increasing as rents are lower in the core City of London and borders the East of London.
Senior Surveyor - Retail Central London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.