On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prominent corner unit in prime position on Kingsland High Street
A prominent corner unit in prime pitch fronting Kingsland High Street in Dalston, East London.
The unit is set across 3 floors measuring a total of 7,319 sqft. The ground floor comprises of an open plan banking hall with substantial office space and kitchen facilities to the rear. The first floor is open plan with further office, staff and WC facilities, whilst the basement space has substantial storage areas.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 7th January 2026 at a rent of £180,000 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
Located around a 1 minute walk from Dalston Junction Overground Station and 5 minutes from Dalston Kingsland Tube Station in prime pitch on the high street.
The property is close to major occupiers such as Starbucks, McDonalds, Costa Coffee, Wing Stop, Pizza Union and Pret. The Kingsland Shopping Centre is only a short walk where there is a large format Sainsburys and JD Sports.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.