On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
Prominent 3-storey corner unit set in the centre of Lichfield.
The demised area is set across two floors, with the ground comprising of a banking hall with ancillary offices to the rear. The first floor consists of newly refurbished offices and staffing area.
The property also benefits from 8 car parking spaces to the rear.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 2nd August 2026 at a rent of £101,000 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The property is located in Lichfield, 18 miles south-east of Stafford. Sat in prime pitch on the corner of Breadmarket and Bore Street, it's just a 2 minute walk to the Three Spires Shopping Centre.
Nearby occupiers include Tesco Express, Boots, Holland and Barratt, WHSmith, Greggs and Costa Coffee.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.