Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
BN7 2JP Lewes
Size644-8,734 ft² / 60-811 m²
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays bank
- Prime high street position
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
| ||8,733||811.32|| |
The property is a grade II listed building that comprises of four floors covering basement - second floor. There is a traditional banking hall on the ground floor with basement strong rooms. The upper floors are utilised as ancillary offices. To the rear of the property there is a court yard.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the High Street on the corner of Market Place, which is a 10 minute walk from Lewes Station. Occupiers in close proximity include Mountain Warehouse and White Stuff
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.