Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
Size1,500-16,000 ft² / 139-1,486 m²
Read more description
Prime flagship retail unit
- Green & Partners LLP (Joint Agent)
- 100% prime within the pedestrianised pitch of Briggate
- Flagship retail store
- Opposite the main entrance to Trinity Leeds
- Flexibility of multiple trading floors
The unit can be sub-divided to create units from 1,500 sq ft.
The premises provide the following approximate dimensions and net internal floor areas:-
Gross Frontage | 41'
Net Frontage | 38.4'
Internal Width | 39.6'
Shop Depth | 81'
Ground floor (sales) | 3,085 sq ft
Basement (sales) | 3,141 sq ft
First floor (sales) | 4,899 sq ft
Second floor (sales) | 4,872 sq ft
Third floor (ancillary) | 4,657 sq ft
Fourth floor (ancillary) | 885 sq ft
Location and Transport
This outstanding flagship property is located in 100% prime within the pedestrianised pitch of Briggate, Leeds. It benefits from being situated amongst other prime retailers. Footfall here is at it’s strongest in the City and is underpinned by being located opposite the main entrance to the TrinityLeeds shopping centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.