Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
Hertford, 12 Market Street
Size2,020-4,195 ft² / 188-390 m²
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The property consists of a traditional banking hall on the ground floor with ancillary offices on the first floor.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the corner of Railway Street and Market Street, opposite to the entrance for Bircherley Green Shopping Centre. Nearby occupiers consist of Toni & Guy, Boots and Rose Coffee shop.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.