- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
A prominent and imposing 5-floor property in prime pitch fronting Market Place in Durham.
The property is set across five floors, with the ground comprising a banking hall with ancillary offices to the rear. The first floor consists of newly refurbished offices/meeting space and staffing area. The uppers comprise of further ancillary and staff areas.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 24th April 2026 at a rent of £150,000 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The property is located in the city of Durham, within prime position fronting on to the historic Market Square.
With Prince Bishops Shopping Centre to the rear and both Silver Street and Sadler Street in close proximity, Market Square is in the heart of the city. Notable occupiers nearby are: JD Sports, H&M, Superdrug, Tesco Express, Boots and Next.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.