Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
8 Chandlers Way
CM3 5TB Chelmsford, South Woodham Ferrers
OFFICE TO LET
The unit is arranged over a ground floor entrance with first floor office accommodation.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|1st - First Floor||729||67.73|
|1st - Ancillary||88||8.18|
|2nd - Attic Storage||187||17.37|
The unit occupies a good secondary location just off Queens Elizabeth II Square, which is South Woodham Ferrers’ main square with the primary retail thoroughfares running off. The premises itself is situated immediately opposite Town Crier Public House, whilst retailers in close proximity include Asda, Timpson’s, Costa, Subway, etc. There is a substantial surface car park in close proximity.
Location and Transport
South Woodham Ferrers is an expanding commuter town of Essex and has an urban area population of 16,453 people. The town is located about 9 miles south east of Chelmsford and 35 miles east of London. It is accessed via the A132 which connects to the dualled A130 leading onto arterial roads providing access to the M25 and the national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.