On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc.
- Prime Retail opportunity
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
The property is a 4 storey double fronted property, with 15 car parking spaces to the rear. The ground floor is an open plan banking hall with the first and second floors consisting of staffing areas and ancillary space.
Available by way of an assignment with the lease expiring 6th October 2026 at a rent of £55,000. The lease is inside the 1954 Act. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The unit is in a prime pitch in Caterham, which is a popular and wealthy commuter town in Surrey located in Zone 6.
The property is in close proximity to occupiers including KFC, Costa Coffee and The William Garland. The Church Walk Shopping Centre is within walking distance which includes such Clarks, Holland & Barret, Clintons and Boots
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.