BS3 4HH Bristol
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Retail, Leisure And Office Opportunities At Factory No.1
- A period building packed full of character
- 9 units located within Imperial Arcade situated under a covered walk way running along Bedminster Parade
- A spacious ground floor retail, leisure and office unit located in Consort House with access to Lombard Street
- 2 purpose-built units fronting Lombard Street with outside seating
- Flexible lease terms
- Fantastic for independent operators
The 12 attractive commercial units are located in Consort House with 2 new units located in the pedestrianised Lombard Street. Imperial Arcade runs along Bedminster Parade on East Street, a main pedestrian thoroughfare from Bedminster to Bristol city centre and Temple Meads.
A fantastic opportunity for independent businesses, retailers, cafes, delicatessens and restaurants to be part of an exciting new development in South Bristol, an area which will continue to see significant investment and development over the coming years. Units are available on new full repairing and insuring leases, via a service charge, for a term to be agreed by negotiation.