Location and Transport
Bristol is the largest commercial centre in the South West of England. The city benefits from very good strategic road links being located at the intersection of the M4 and M5 motorways. Temple Meads railway station is a 5 minute walk away from The General, with a journey time to Paddington of 1 hour 40 minutes. The General is the restoration and conversion of the former, Grade II listed, Bristol General Hospital, built by the UK’s leading heritage developer, City & Country. The General offers characterful, stylish homes alongside a mix of waterside restaurants and health services within Commercial Arcade.
Situated on a prominent position fronting the Bathurst Basin on the edge of Bristol’s Redcliffe District. Redcliffe is a crucial link between the south of Bristol, the city centre and the floating harbour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.