Location and Transport
Blandford is a market town in Dorset, located about 116 miles south west of London, 17 miles north east of Dorchester and 56 miles south of Bristol. The property is located on the south side of Market Street, which along with East Street, West Street and Salisbury Street forms the main town centre shopping area. The surrounding properties are mainly in retail use and occupiers comprise a mixture of local, regional and national operators. Occupiers include HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, Holland & Barrett and Clarks Shoes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.