Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
3 Abbeygate Street
Retail Unit - To Let
- Prominent Location
- Opposite Entrance to Marks and Spencer
The accommodation comprises of the following net internal floor areas:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Location and Transport
The property occupies a prominent position on Abbeygate Street. Abbeygate Street links the prime retailing pitch of Stall Street with the boutique retailers clustered around Abbey Green and York Street at the entrance to Bath Abbey and the Roman Baths.
The unit is opposite the rear entrance to Marks & Spencer with other notable retailers nearby including Blacks, Whittard, Caffe Nero and Ernest Jones.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.