Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
retail high street
Potters Bar, Leighton House
33-37 Darkes Lane
EN6 1BA city
Size66-2,796 ft² / 6-260 m²
Read more description
On the instruction of Barclays Bank Plc
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The property comprises of a ground floor banking hall with basement strong rooms. The upper floor is utilised as ancillary offices. To the rear of the property there are four car parking spaces
Location and Transport
The property occupies a prime corner position opposite Potters Bar train station and is located on the corner of Darkes Lane and The Walk. Nearby tenants include Caffe Nero, McDonalds, Subway, Superdrug and Greggs.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.