Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
YO24 1AW York
Size4,610-9,877 ft² / 428-918 m² (approx. 42-91 desks)
Meridian House is a modern brick built office building within a five minute walk of York Railway Station.
- Comfort Cooling
- Raised Access Floor
- Feature Pendant Lighting - Fourth Floor
- Suspended Ceiling with Integral Lighting
- Double Glazed window units
- Kitchen Facilities
- Extensive on site car parking
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|3rd - THIRD FLOOR||5,267||489.32||Available|
|4th - FOURTH FLOOR||4,610||428.28||Available|
Meridian House is a very modern brick built office building with feature glazing providing accommodation on ground and four upper floor levels with substantial car parking. The fourth floor also having a private balcony with a spectacular view of York Minster.
Location and Transport
Meridian House is located on the Crescent close to the junction of Blossom Street (A1036) and Holgate Road ( A59 ). It is therefore very accessible by car and public transport with York train station being within a 5 minute walk. Numerous hotel, leisure and retail amenities are available on Blossom Street and the popular Micklegate is very close by.
Meridian House is therefore ideally located for occupiers requiring readily accessible offices in the very heart of York City Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.