Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
YO10 5BR York
Size4,150 ft² / 386 m² (approx. 38 desks)
Quantum House is a modern two storey brick built self-contained office building conveniently located within York University's Science Park.
- Air Conditioning Cassettes
- Gas Central Heating
- Raised access floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- LED Lighting
- Male/Female and disabled wc facilities
- 15 car parking spaces
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|1st - First Floor||4,150||385.55||Available|
Quantum House is a modern two storey brick built self-contained office building.
The first floor offices have been refurbished to a high standard providing predominantly comfort cooled open plan office accommodation, along with three private meeting areas together with a kitchen break out area.
Location and Transport
Quantum House is conveniently located within York University's Science Park situated south east of York, close to the A64 and within easy reach of local bus routes.
The location benefits from close proximity to various amenities provided on the University Campus and close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.