Size3,777-35,093 ft² / 351-3,260 m² (approx. 35-330 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Hudson Quarter will provide a prestigious, sustainably built Grade A office building within the ancient city walls of York.
- Impressive double height reception atrium
- Air conditioning
- Raised access floor - 150mm clear void
- Metal suspended ceiling tiles
- LED Lighting
- High performance solar control floor to ceiling glazing
- Exceptional contemporary finishes throughout
- 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
- Two stunning roof terraces
- Extensive shower and drying facilities
- Ample car parking spaces
- 54 secure cycle spaces
- Electric car charging points
- Attractive fully landscaped environment
- BREEAM Excellent
- WiredScore Platinum
Location and Transport
Situated in the very heart of York City Centre. Adjacent to the train station and within York City Walls.
For more information on this scheme please visit:-
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.