Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 Bridgwater Road
WR4 9FQ Worcester
Size7,951 ft² / 739 m² (approx. 73 desks)
Newly refurbished ground floor offices with excellent parking
|Ground||7,951 sq ft||Available|
The property, built in 2000, comprises a detached two-storey steel framed office building with brick elevations with aluminium framed double-glazed windows and a slate covered pitched roof. The ground floor provides a new reception with newly refurbished male, female and disabled WC facilities leading to modern, open plan office space. The first floor is accessed from reception via a staircase and passenger lift and provides a landing with further W.C facilities leading to further open plan office space.
The offices specification is as follows:
- Suspended ceilings
- Brand new LED lighting
- VRF air conditioning system
- Fully accessed raised floors
- Brand new high quality carpeting throughout
- Newly refurbished WCs and shower facilities
A tarmac/block-paved 66 space car park, with cycle shelter facilities and attractive green space surrounds the property, and is accessed by a brand new barrier entry system.
Location and Transport
Acorn House is located on Junction 6, M5, with unrivalled connectivity to the national motorway network. The property is situated on the attractive Bridgwater Road commercial estate with immediately adjacent occupiers including N Power and Aspire Academy.
Worcester City Centre is a short two mile drive to the south west and can be accessed by both the A449 or the A4440.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.