Location and Transport
Altura is prominently situated in the heart of the town centre on the corner of Victoria way and Church Street West with only a 2 minute walk to the mainline station.
- 11 trains an hour direct to London in only 28 minutes at peak times
- 30 miles south west of London
- 6 miles north of Guildford
- J11 of the M25 5 miles away
- Heathrow Airport 15 miles to the north and Gatwick Airport 35 miles to the south
Woking is one of Surrey’s prime office locations, and being only 30 miles south west of Central London makes it one of the key towns within the SW M25 area. The town is home to a number of major occupiers such as SAB Miller, Allianz Insurance, McLaren Group and Yum.
Woking Town Centre has been the focus of significant investment in recent years with the redevelopment of Jubilee Square, as well as the revival of Commercial Way and Peacock Walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.