- No Commission
KT13 0NY Weybridge
0.00 ft² (0.00 m²)
33.5 per ft²
• Brand new on-site café
• Excellent car parking provision
• Comprehensively refurbished reception
• Grade A specification
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Availability|
- Full height glazed entrance
- Suspended ceilings
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Three 13 person passenger lifts and one 1000 kg combined passenger and goods lift
- Shower facilities
- Excellent parking ratio (1:243 sq ft)
- Extensive landscaping
- Riverside location
- Dedicated bus service
- EPC rating of C
- Onsite Cafe which is run by Caffé Kix.
- Wider amenities include Tesco superstore and restaurants in the town centre.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or part.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
A few minutes from Junction 10 and 11 of the M25 and the A3, road communications to The Heights are excellent. In addition, approximately 1 mile away, Weybridge Railway Station provides a 35 minute service into London Waterloo with 4/5 trains per hour. This rail service also provides commuter access to and from the local area, backed up by a number of local bus routes stopping close to the development.
The Heights offers a dedicated dual bus service to and from the station which runs every 10 minutes at peak times and every 20 minutes at other times during the day.
An additional lunchtime run is provided to Weybridge High Street and the Brooklands Retail Park.
An on-site cafÃƒÂ©, as well as the nearby Brooklands Hotel, provide amenity in the immediate vicinity, whilst The Heights is also within a few minutes drive of Brooklands Retail Park where Marks & Spencer, Mothercare, and Tesco are represented.