- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Building 5 is located on The Heights, a riverside campus of five office buildings with views overlooking the River Wey.
- Brand new on-site café
- Excellent car parking provision
- Comprehensively refurbished reception
- Grade A specification
- Outstanding courtyard
- On-site gym facility and bar to be delivered
|Ground||Ground Floor (part)||3,466||Available|
- Full height glazed entrance
- Suspended ceilings
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Three 13 person passenger lifts and one 1000 kg combined passenger and goods lift
- Shower facilities
- Excellent parking ratio (1:235 sq ft)
- Extensive landscaping
- Riverside location
- Dedicated bus service
- EPC rating of B
- Onsite Cafe which is run by Caffé Kix.
- An outstanding gym and bar will be delivered shortly
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or part.
A few minutes from Junction 10 and 11 of the M25 and the A3, road communications to The Heights are excellent. In addition, approximately 1 mile away, Weybridge Railway Station provides a 35 minute service into London Waterloo with 4/5 trains per hour. This rail service also provides commuter access to and from the local area, backed up by a number of local bus routes stopping close to the development.
The Heights offers a dedicated dual bus service to and from the station which runs every 10 minutes at peak times and every 20 minutes at other times during the day. An additional lunchtime run is provided to Weybridge High Street and the Brooklands Retail Park.
An on-site cafe, as well as the nearby Brooklands Hotel, provide amenity in the immediate vicinity, whilst The Heights is also within a few minutes drive of Brooklands Retail Park where Marks & Spencer and Tesco are represented.
A new, on-site gym and bar facility will be delivered shortly for the use of Tenants.
Associate - South East Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.