WA3 7BH Warrington
Size54,793 ft² / 5,090 m² (approx. 510 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Fitted call centre premises located adjacent to Birchwood Park, Warrington
- VRF air conditioning system
- Raised floors (150mm void)
- Suspended ceilings
- LG3 lighting
- 1,000 Kva electricity supply
- Remodelled exterior
- Remodelled main building reception
- 800 KVA Standby generator
- Refurbished passenger lifts
- Staff restaurant/café already fitted
Stanford House provides two large open plan floorplates within a self-contained building of refurbished office space within a self-contained building on a large site adjacent to Birchwood Park.
The building is finished to a high specification and is fully fitted as a call centre which to include a number of partitions offices/meeting rooms, a large canteen, shower facilities and a comms/technical/support/storage space.
There is the potential to retain all or part of the fit-out to suit specific occupier requirements.
Location and Transport
Stanford House is located off Birchwood Park Avenue within Birchwood and adjacent to Birchwood Park. Birchwood Park is located to the east of Warrington and positioned strategically between Liverpool and Manchester at the intersection of the M62 and M6 motorways.
Birchwood Park was established in 1998 by MEPC when the site was purchased from the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority. The Park is now considered to be the prime office location in the Warrington area appealing to both the UK nuclear industry as well as a wider occupier base from a range of sectors.
Occupiers are attracted to both the available transport links and levels of amenity available on-site. Stanford House inevitably benefits from many of the facilities the park offers which include a 500 seat Canteen/Restaurant; Conference Facilities; Gym and Children’s Day Nursery.
All the above facilities are within a very short walking distance of Stanford House and are available to occupiers outside Birchwood Park itself.
Local shopping amenities are available close by and Birchwood Shopping Centre is located one mile south of Stanford House.
Access by road from either the M6 (Jct 21) or M62 (Jct 11) is excellent. There are local bus services, and rail links via Birchwood Station for local services, or Warrington Bank Quay for Intercity connections.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.