Mark as favourite
Daten Avenue, Temple Court
WA3 6GD Warrington
Size13,450-41,209 ft² / 1,250-3,828 m² (approx. 120-380 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Dominion offers a prominent office building situated in Birchwood with secure on-site multi-story car parking.
- Self-contained headquarters style offices
- Prime location adjacent to Birchwood Park
- Prominent position
- Large, self-contained multi-storey car park
- Significant branding opportunity
|Ground||13,450 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|1st||13,778 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|2nd||13,981 sq ft||Coming Soon|
Location and Transport
Dominion is situated opposite Birchwood Park approximately 3.5 miles North East of Warrington town centre and adjacent to junction 11 of the M62 and a short distance from junction 21 of the M6.
The building benefits from excellent local and regional road networks whilst Birchwood Station is a 5 minute drive away and provides regular rail connections to Liverpool, Manchester and the wider region.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.