6 High Street
UB8 2AD Uxbridge
Size6,608-20,226 ft² / 614-1,879 m² (approx. 61-190 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Swan House provides quality refurbished, self- contained accommodation in a quiet business park location with excellent parking.
- Business park location
- Excellent car parking
- Prominent headquarters building
- Refurbished to a high standard
| || ||20,226|| |
- Newly refurbished reception
- New VRF air-conditioning
- Suspended ceiling
- New lighting
- New WCs with shower facilities
- 90 car parking spaces (1: 225 sq ft)
- Landscaped setting
Available on a new lease direct from the landlord. Available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
Crowley Business Park is located just off Cowley High Street between Frays River and Grand Union Canal.
It is located three quarters of a mile from Uxbridge Town Centre which is served by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly underground lines. Heathrow airport is within a 5 mile drive and the nearest Crossrail station at West Drayton is within 2 miles.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.