- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
3 Furzeground Way offers comprehensively refurbished offices of the highest quality, which are flexible to a potential tenants needs.
- Landmark Stockley Building
- Newly Refurbished
- Electric Car Charge Points
- 24 Hour Access and Security
- Goods Lift and Loading
- Newly refurbished reception
|2nd||Part Second Floor||18,318||Available|
|1st||Part First Floor||20,863||Available|
|Ground||Rear East Suite||6,843||Let|
|2nd||Fitted Rear West||5,471||Available|
|1st||Part Rear West||5,386||Available|
A high specification HQ office building neighbouring world leading corporations. The part second floor and part first floor have been fully refurbished and provide high quality offices with excellent views over the park. More improvements scheduled for 2022. For further details contact the joint sole agents.
- New VRF air-conditioning
- Suspended ceilings with LED lighting and new raised floors
- Goods lift
- 2 x passenger lifts
- 24 hour access and security
- Newly refurbished WCs and showers
- Newly refurbished building reception and common areas
- Car parking ratio 1:298 sq ft
- PV Roof Panels
Strictly by appointment through the joint sole agents.
Available by way of a new lease on suites from c. 5,000 sq ft.
Stockley Park is set in 400 acres of landscaped grounds and offers a wide range of amenities. Heathrow Airport is located two miles to the south and the M4, M25 and general motorway network is in close proximity. The park has excellent access to public transport infrastructure including local bus services to Heathrow Airport and Uxbridge as well as local rail stations at West Drayton and Hayes and Harlington where the Elizabeth Line will be running from Q3 2022.
easitSTOCKLEY PARK is a new dedicated tenant Shuttle Bus running to the stations and Uxbridge Town Centre. Reserve seats using the www.chariot.com app.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.