- No Commission
PL19 8AB Tavistock
1,499.00 - 5,342.00 ft² (139.26 - 496.29 m²)
Price on application
• To Let• Superb opportunity
• Prominent development
• Excellent communication links
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|Ground||1,499 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|1st||2,234 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|2nd||1,609 sq ft||Coming Soon|
The property three storey constructed of masonry rendered with a brick plinth under a pitched slate roof with double glazed wooden windows units.
It has a self-contained entrance off the main car park in front of the building
Amenities / Specification
The property benefits from the following:
- Gas-fired self-contained central heating system
- Ground floor reception/lobby
- DDA Compliant 8 person passenger lift to upper floors
- Carpet-tiled solid concrete floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Part open plan
- Board and meeting rooms and kitchenette
- Shower and disabled facilities
- 8 car spaces in the car park outside.
Tavistock lies on the south-west edge of Dartmoor National Park , about 24 km (15 miles) north of the maritime city of Plymouth.
The Property is accessed from Tavistock Town Centre where there is a popular retail centre. The office market is centred on the Plymouth Road with the Council Offices located next to the old station and viaduct.
The property is located on Plymouth Road adjacent to the Quayside car park and Meadowlands Leisure Centre in Tavistock opposite the Bus Station.