SN5 8UB Swindon
Size8,052 ft² / 748 m² (approx. 74 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Grade A Office To Let
- Close proximity to Junction 16 of the M4
- Modern purpose built building
- Grade A open plan accommodation
- Newly refurbished
- 30 car spaces
Canberra House comprises a three storey modern purpose built office building offering Grade A open plan accommodation across all floors. It is one of the newest buildings available in Swindon. The second floor is vacant and can be refurbished to an occupier's specification but currently provides the following:-
- Air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings
- LG7 Lighting
- Full access raised floors
- Male and female WC's
Strictly by prior appointment through the agent.
Location and Transport
The property is located in Swindon on Lydiard Fields Business Park. Lydiard Fields is located 2.5 miles from Swindon Town Centre and is immediately adjacent to Junction 16 of the M4.
Lydiard Fields benefits from on-site amenities including Costa Coffee Drive Through, Greggs, Subway and Londis convenience shop. The Business Park also has Hilton Hotel and Swindon West Premier Inn.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.