SN3 1QL Swindon
Size5,800 ft² / 539 m² (approx. 53 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Two Self Contained Suites Available on Flexible Terms
- Two Self-Contained Suites
- Available on Flexible Terms
- Swindon Old Town
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|2nd - North Suite||3,300||306.58||Available|
|2nd - South Suite||2,500||232.26||Available|
Two high quality suites with allocated parking, within this prominent building in Swindon Old Town. The space is fitted out to provide open plan, high quality space with both stair and lift access from a dedicated ground floor entrance with good signage. Allocated parking is available with additional public parking immediately adjacent.
- Suspended ceilings with Cat II lighting
- Good levles of natural light on three sides
- Tiled carpeting throughout
- WC facilities at each floor
- Central heating
- Under floor networking cabling
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The Forum is a prominent building situated on Marlborough Road (B4289) in Swindon Old Town, with direct links to the M4 by way of the A4289/A3102. The property is highly accessible for commuters and visitors alike; Swindon Rail Station is within a 10 minute walk and local bus routes provides services to all of Swindon and the surrounds.
Swindon Old Town is an established community within the heart of Swindon providing a range of local services to residents and business occupiers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.