Location and Transport
Churchward is situated less than half a mile from the dual carriageway Great Western
Way. Junction 16 of the M4 motorway is only 3 miles to the East. Swindon Town Centre
is approximately 9 minutes walk from Churchward House as is the Railway Station
providing regular access to London Paddington in around 50 minutes.
The property occupies a prominent position within the Old Railway Quarter, the new
and successful mixed use regeneration / redevelopment whichhas taken place at
Churchward Village. Churchward is home to the Great Western Designer Outlet Village,
the National Trust headquarters, English Heritage National Monuments and The Steam
Museum. Churchward provides a unique and vibrant environment with renovated
Listed buildings sitting side by side with the modern architecture of the new build, to
create a 21st Century urban landscape that is unrivalled in the town.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.