Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Tri-Centre One & Two
New Bridge Square
SN1 1EA Swindon
Size8,090-19,090 ft² / 752-1,773 m² (approx. 75-180 desks)
Read more description
City Center offices offering high quality partially fitted out space. Offices available in Tri-Centre One & Two
- Centrally located
- Existing high quality fit out
- Cost effective
- Excellent views
- Within 5 minutes walk of Swindon train & bus stations
- Good range of local amenities
Tri-Centre Two is located in central Swindon within 5 minutes of the train station.
There is an additional 11,000 sq ft which can be made available on the 4th floor Tri-Centre One
The office suit is located on the 4th floor and benefits from some existing high quality fit out including meeting/board rooms, kitchen and break out areas.
- Fitout Concept
- Fitout Quality
- Period features with character
- Refurbished common parts
- Fitout Condition
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
- On-site security
Location and Transport
Located in central Swindon and within 5 minutes walk from both the train and bus stations. Excellent range of amenities available within the immediate vicinity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.