SM2 5AS Sutton
Size5,600-43,400 ft² / 520-4,032 m² (approx. 52-400 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Greater London landmark office building, located within the London Borough of Sutton, approximately 12 miles south west of London.
- Two inter-connecting HQ towers
- Reinforced concrete frame
- Prominent office building
- In house cafe
- Close proximity to train station
- Double height reception area
- Perimeter Versatemp heating and cooling system
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Open plan offices with solid floors
- Perimeter trunking
- Double glazed aluminium framed windows
- Male and Female WC's on each floor up to 6th Floor where the Low Rise building terminates*
- Four 16 person (1200 KG) passenger lifts within each of the High and Low Rise towers
- Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Car Parking
Location and Transport
Sutton is an affluent London suburb located in the London Borough of Sutton, approximately 12 miles (19.3 km) south of Central London, 5 miles (8 km) west of Croydon and 7 miles (11.3 km) south west of Kingston-upon-Thames.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.