St James House
192 Wellington Road North
SK4 2RZ Stockport
Size3,824-32,828 ft² / 355-3,050 m² (approx. 35-300 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished office space in Stockport Town Centre.
St James' House is a modern four storey building which provides high quality office accommodation over four floors. The building is accessed via a manned ground floor reception which serves the ground and upper floor accommodation. A number of suites are presently available within the building which have been refurbished to provide:
- Open plan accommodation
- Suspended ceilings
- Excellent natural light
- Comfort cooling
- Perimeter trunking
- A number of the refurbished suites benefit from cat 5 cabling
- Carpeting throughout
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Modern decorations
- On site car parking
- Double glazed windows
- Kitchen facilities (to some floors)
Location and Transport
St James’ House is situated on the eastern side of Wellington Road North (A6), just south of its junction with Holmfield Close and within 1 mile of Stockport Town Centre and the railway station. Access to the regional motor way network is via junction 1 of the M60. The building’s prominence to the main Manchester / Stockport road makes it an ideal location for companies with clients based in both Manchester and Stockport as well as being accessible to the national motor way network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.