TW18 4RH Staines
Size4,361-16,011 ft² / 405-1,487 m² (approx. 40-150 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Newly refurbished office accommodation in the centre of Staines with a remodelled reception.
- Newly Refurbished Office Suites
- Remodelled Reception
- New Male and Female WCs
- Town Centre Location
- 35 Car Parking Spaces
The first floor and reception have been comprehensively refurbished, and the third floor has undergone a light touch refurbishment but with new WC facilities throughout.
|3rd||5,300 sq ft|| ||Available|
|1st||4,361 sq ft|| ||Available|
|2nd||6,350 sq ft|| ||Available|
| || || || |
- Newly refurbished
- Raised floor
- Air conditioning
- Metal tiled ceiling with LED lighting
- 35 on-site car parking spaces
- New WCs
- Secure bike racks
- Cycle Lockers
- Building Reception
- Car Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Full Access Raised floors
- Recently refurbished
- Refurbished common parts
Location and Transport
Mallard Court is prominently situated in the centre of Staines with easy access to Junction 13 of the M25 and Junction 14 of the M4 with Heathrow Airport situated approximately 4 miles to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.