Ground Floor Unit 15 Admiral House
Mountbatten Business Centre
SO15 1HY Southampton
Size579 ft² / 54 m² (approx. 5 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Office Suite
- City Centre Location
- Allocated Parking
- Flexible Terms
- Close To Railway Station
- Other Uses Considered STP
- Available September 2019
The terrace of office suites have been designed to provide flexible accommodation ideally suited to offices, studio, research and light assembly uses. Each building has car parking immediately outside together with an overflow car park at a lower level. Unit 15 Admiral House is an open floor ground floor office/store accessed via its own door.
Available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
** OFFER DEAL **
Year 1: £8.50 psf Year 2: £10 psf Year 3: £11.50 psf. All Plus VAT
Further details on request.
Location and Transport
The premises are situated in a convenient position in Millbrook Road East, one mile from Southampton City Centre with excellent road links to the M271 leading to the M27. Southampton Central railway station is within easy walking distance of the premises.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.